The following awards and recognition are made available to TEAMS participants:
- Competition day participation certificates are provided to all competitors.
- Competition day awards are determined by the multiple choice score only and may be provided by the host site at their discretion.
- State rankings will be posted on the TEAMS website for each portion of the competition – essay, multiple choice, design/build, and Best in State (determined by combining the three components). Certificates are sent to the top three teams at each level, per state. Best in State receives a banner to be hung in their school and team members receive medallions.
- Divisions are determined by school population and admission criteria. Division rankings can be determined by downloading the rankings and sorting based on division. This allow teams to compare their scores to teams with similar demographics. Customizable certificates are available in the coach login for division awards. Division rankings are not used to determine state rankings or advancement to national competition.
- National rankings and awards are determined at the national TEAMS competitions held during the national TSA conference. The first, second and third place winners at each level in each state are invited to compete in the national TEAMS competitions, along with any team that achieves a minimum state score. National TEAMS competitions are held during the national TSA conference. All costs to attend the conference, including travel, lodging, food and conference registration, are at the expense of the attendee.